Christina V. Batha
19 Eirini Avenue, Preveza
Otorhinolaryngology is surgical, pathological and laboratory specialty … and includes many sub-specialties.
Learn about the latest methods of surgery in our ENT clinic.
- Radiofrequency Surgery.
- Shrinking the size of hypertrophic tonsils, cryptolysis for the treatment of the halitosis.
- Treatment of the hypertrophic nasal turbinates.
- Cutting of tongue ligament to treat dysarthria.
- Removing of oral cavity papilomas and granulomas.
- Treatment of snoring – sleep apnea.
- RF treatment of nasal adhesions.
- Removal of nasal polyps.
- Control of nasal bleeding.
- Removing facial moles with RF.
can support an integrated ENT exam
My desire and my pursuit, being built between a physician and patient relationships of trust.
You can contact me through the contact form at the orlpreveza website.
Close to you every moment ..